Re: Help with regular expressions.

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Chris R. Timmons, Jul 4, 2003.

  1. "Pablo Pecora" <> wrote in

    > I've a BoundColumn in a datagrid, mapping a "money" column in a
    > SQL It shows like this: 12600.0000
    > I just want to show the int part (ie: 12600).
    > I've tried giving a Data Formatting Expresion in the datagrid
    > (with the DataFormatString= property)
    > I've tried with DataFormatString="/d" DataFormatString="/d{*,0}"
    > but it gives me an error
    >
    > Do someone know how can I format a regularexpression that shows
    > me just the integer part of the decimal number?

    Pablo,

    You're getting an error because the DataFormatString property doesn't
    accept a regular expression. It has its own syntax:

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-
    us/cpref/html/frlrfSystemWebUIWebControlsBoundColumnClassDataFormatSt
    ringTopic.asp

    Hope this helps.

    Chris.
    C.R. Timmons Consulting, Inc.