Re: Help with struts example

Discussion in 'Java' started by Wendy S, Jul 24, 2003.

  1. Wendy S

    Wendy S Guest

    "david" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > it to your case. I will use http://localhost:8080/registeruser/). You
    > should see a directory listing with files .classpath, .project, and a
    > src directory. It is normal that you don't see the WEB-INF directory.
    > when i do this i get a ERROR 404 - not available

    What does the log file say? Look in /path/to/tomcat/logs.
    Your webapp hasn't started, it could be a problem with web.xml, could be
    something else.

    --
    Wendy

    Wendy S, Jul 24, 2003

  2. Wendy S

    david Guest

    Wendy,

    Thank you for the suggestion. After looking at the log, i saw that it
    was erroring out on

    javax.servlet.ServletException: Exception processing TLD at resource
    path /WEB-INF/app.tld

    its listed in the web.xml, but not listed in the set up of this
    example. I commented it out and I got the listing.

    Thanks, again.

    david

    david, Jul 25, 2003