Re: Help with table alighment

Discussion in 'HTML' started by brucie, Jun 22, 2003.

  1. brucie

    brucie Guest

    In post <BKkJa.103897$YZ2.270494@rwcrnsc53>
    Steven said...

    > I have the following code for my table.

    thats only part of a table, it would be much easer if you supplied a
    URI.

    > I put a button into some of the cells, so I can click on it and call another
    > script. The problem I am facing now, is that the cells with buttons are
    > much bigger in vertical.

    if the buttons are too big you can use css to make them smaller but
    thats probably not a good idea. buttons are the size they need to be
    by default.

    > And even I specify the height, but all the buttons are top-alighed and some
    > space bellow the button. This doesn't look good...

    without a URI its just a guess but perhaps that gap at the bottom is
    due to the margin on the form. try <form ... style="margin:0">

    --
    brucie a. blackford. 23/June/2003 06:25:22 am kilo.
    http://loser.brucies.com/
    brucie, Jun 22, 2003