Re: Help with table alighment

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Richard, Jun 23, 2003.

  1. Richard

    Richard Guest

    "Andrew H. Carter" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 16:24:01 GMT, "Steven" <> wrote:
    >
    > >All,
    > >
    > >I have the following code for my table. I put a button into some of the
    > >cells, so I can click on it and call another script. The problem I am

    facing
    > >now, is that the cells with buttons are much bigger in vertical.

    > >height="35">
    > > <form method="POST">
    > > <input type="submit" value="Book" name="Mon_0815">
    > > </form>
    > >
    > >And even I specify the height, but all the buttons are top-alighed and

    some
    > >space bellow the button. This doesn't look good...
    > >
    > >Any suggestion are appreciated.
    > >
    > >Regards,
    > >-Steven
    > >

    > Got a link?
    >
    > Sincerely,
    >
    > Andrew H. Carter

    What? No editor? You don't know how to copy and paste?
    No imagination?
    The answer is staring you in the face if you really knew anything.
    Took all of five minutes to figure out.

    Richard, Jun 23, 2003

  2. On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 23:07:45 -0500, "Richard" <anom@anom> wrote:

    >What? No editor? You don't know how to copy and paste?
    >No imagination?
    >The answer is staring you in the face if you really knew anything.
    >Took all of five minutes to figure out.

    I know how to copy and paste, but sometimes there are other tags that
    may interfere with forms which is why the whole thing needs to be
    looked at as oppsed to just a brief snippet, 'cause sometimes it is
    all in the nesting:

    not complete /font>
    not complete /font>

    Also according to my references, that can be large or small caps, just
    as color attributes can be large or small. Just like DOS and
    mathematics, in HTML, the code is an absolute value. Java script on
    the other hand is a little bit different.

    Sincerely,

    Andrew H. Carter

    Andrew H. Carter, Jun 23, 2003

  3. David Dorward, Jun 23, 2003
  4. Richard

    Mark Parnell Guest

    David Dorward wrote:

    > * Its good practise to minimise the amount of work people have to do
    > before they can help you, especially if you are not paying them you
    > help you.

    ^^^^^
    If? You mean some people here do get paid for it?

    I'm getting ripped off! :eek:)

    --

    Mark Parnell
    http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au