Re: help...

Discussion in 'Python' started by Andy Jewell, Jul 23, 2003.

  1. Andy Jewell

    Andy Jewell Guest

    On Wednesday 23 Jul 2003 8:04 pm, HostDomains.ca- A Division of FordWeb.Inc
    wrote:
    > we get the following error message when we try to login to our control
    > panel for ensim....can you help
    >
    > key
    > Traceback (innermost last):
    > File C:\Program Files\Zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 162, in
    > publish File C:\Program Files\Zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\BaseRequest.py,
    > line 427, in traverse File .\base\AccessControl\CommonAccessControl.py,
    > line 235, in validate (Object: RoleManager)
    > File .\base\AccessControl\CommonAccessControl.py, line 296, in
    > _authenticate (Object: RoleManager)
    > File .\published\webhost\WebHostAccessControl.py, line 78, in
    > userAuthenticate (Object: RoleManager)
    > File .\base\serverman\current\registrymgr.py, line 54, in value2dict
    > NameError: key

    The error is that the word 'key' is not a valid python statement: the file
    concerned is probably corrupted/truncated or has been modified by gremlins or
    inept users...

    Open up file .\base\serverman\current\registrymgr.py, and post the surrounding
    code found near line 54 - then we'll have some context to work from. Is
    this a custom app or part of Zope itself? Have you asked anyone on any of the
    Zope mailing lists or forums?

    hth
    -andyj
    Andy Jewell, Jul 23, 2003