Re: Horizontal scroll bars in IE6?

Discussion in 'HTML' started by rf, Jul 25, 2003.

  1. rf

    rf Guest

    "Jason" <> wrote in
    message news:eek:...
    > "rf" <> op Thu, 24 Jul 2003 12:12:05 GMT:
    >
    > > What page?

    > It's not "out there" yet. I've been testing it in various browsers and
    > always get a horizontal scroll bar in IE6, never in other browsers
    > (not in IE5 either).

    If you can not find some free space somewhere then any suggestions that
    anybody here could make would be only wild guesses.

    There are many bugs in the IE box model. It's a matter of determining which
    one you have triggered. No HTML to look at --> no idea on how to fix it.

    > People should not be using IE anyway.....

    Who gives you the right to say what browser as person uses? :)

    Cheers
    Richard.

    rf, Jul 25, 2003