Re: Hover question.

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Lars Eighner, Oct 4, 2008.

  1. Lars Eighner

    Lars Eighner Guest

    In our last episode,
    <>,
    the lovely and talented DLU
    broadcast on alt.html:

    > I have one CSS for hover.

    > .link A:hover {
    > font-size: 100%;
    > color: blue;
    > background-color: white;
    > width: 100%;
    > display: block;
    > }
    > How would I add a second hover that does a different task, and how do
    > I tell that section to use the different hover?

    .. link A.diff:hover

    give the A tags a different class.

    --
    Lars Eighner <http://larseighner.com/>
    The Daily Beagle <http://larseighner.com/Daily_Beagle/>

    Lars Eighner, Oct 4, 2008

  2. Lars Eighner

    dorayme Guest

    In article <>,
    Lars Eighner <> wrote:

    > In our last episode,
    > <>,
    > the lovely and talented DLU
    > broadcast on alt.html:
    >
    > > I have one CSS for hover.

    > > .link A:hover {
    > > font-size: 100%;
    > > color: blue;
    > > background-color: white;
    > > width: 100%;
    > > display: block;
    > > }
    > > How would I add a second hover that does a different task, and how do
    > > I tell that section to use the different hover?

    > . link A.diff:hover
    >
    > give the A tags a different class.

    This answer is too brief and does not ruminate sufficiently on
    transcendental matters.

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Oct 4, 2008

  3. Lars Eighner

    Lars Eighner Guest

    In our last episode,
    <>,
    the lovely and talented dorayme
    broadcast on alt.html:

    > In article <>,
    > Lars Eighner <> wrote:

    >> In our last episode,
    >> <>,
    >> the lovely and talented DLU
    >> broadcast on alt.html:
    >>
    >> > I have one CSS for hover.

    >> > .link A:hover {
    >> > font-size: 100%;
    >> > color: blue;
    >> > background-color: white;
    >> > width: 100%;
    >> > display: block;
    >> > }
    >> > How would I add a second hover that does a different task, and how do
    >> > I tell that section to use the different hover?

    >> . link A.diff:hover

    Opps. Should be no space before 'link.'

    >> give the A tags a different class.

    > This answer is too brief and does not ruminate sufficiently on
    > transcendental matters.

    I know. I keep forgetting to put bait on the hook.

    --
    Lars Eighner <http://larseighner.com/>
    The Daily Beagle <http://larseighner.com/Daily_Beagle/>
    Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

    Lars Eighner, Oct 4, 2008