Re: How can I display a download link in my (C#) ASP.NET web form to download a file stored in my sq

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Mar 7, 2005.

  1. This article goes into details about how to let users upload files and how
    to allow users to download them again via link.
    http://SteveOrr.net/article/EasyUploads.aspx

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP