Re: How can I open the print dialog

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Vidar Petursson, Jul 5, 2003.

  1. Hi

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...uthor/dhtml/reference/events/onafterprint.asp

    You can also use CSS to state what should be printed
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...author/dhtml/reference/properties/media_1.asp

    --
    Best Regards
    Vidar Petursson