Re: How can I open the print dialog

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by David Waz..., Jul 5, 2003.

  1. David Waz...

    David Waz... Guest

    you could add a print-button -
    let it go "server side" to display what you want to print, and register some
    java to print the form...
    then direct them back server side to restore the original page. (also java,
    or a button)

    David Waz..., Jul 5, 2003