Re: How can I use fonts like these?

Discussion in 'HTML' started by TK, Jul 19, 2013.

  1. TK

    TK Guest

    On 7/19/2013 6:17 AM, SZEF PSR wrote:
    > http://www.gizmag.com/amscreens-opt...ail&utm_term=0_65b67362bd-241cc7ffe4-90543673
    >

    > I've tried...
    >
    > body {
    > font-family: ProximaNova,'Helvetica Neue',Arial;
    > font-size: 16px;
    > color: rgb(51, 51, 51);
    > }
    >
    > But it does not work. Looks different!
    >
    > Any idea what is going on?
    >
    > Some web pages have some interesting fonts.
    >
    > How this is done?

    The only fonts that will easily display on a web page are the ones
    installed on the machine used for viewing.
    http://buzzword.org.uk/fonts/ has a list of common fonts. It is by far
    easiest to use one of these as a second choice if using unusual fonts.

    --
    TK ~ aka Terry Kimpling
    http://wejuggle2.com/video.php

    TK, Jul 19, 2013

  2. TK

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Fri, 19 Jul 2013 06:46:07 -0500, TK <> wrote:

    >The only fonts that will easily display on a web page are the ones
    >installed on the machine used for viewing.
    >http://buzzword.org.uk/fonts/ has a list of common fonts. It is by far
    >easiest to use one of these as a second choice if using unusual fonts.

    Or you can create a image - create whatever looking font you want, and
    make it into an image. :)

    Evan Platt, Jul 19, 2013