Re: How can I write to a file.

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Kevin Spencer, Jul 18, 2003.

  1. Your question is confusingly phrased, and that is probably why nobody has
    answered it yet. First, your title says you want to "write to a file." You
    message says you want to "open a file." And what is "for output?' For output
    to what? And what do you mean by "the file should be in a folder within an
    ftp access"? Perhaps if you explain the requirements you're trying to
    fulfill with this solution, we could understand what you want better.

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP