Re: how do i keep .net from re-formatting controls on grid layout

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?TGVlIEhvbHNlbmJlY2s=?=, Jul 20, 2004.

  1. thats beautiful. my boss would like bill Gate's #.

    =?Utf-8?B?TGVlIEhvbHNlbmJlY2s=?=, Jul 20, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TGVlIEhvbHNlbmJlY2s=?=

    Jeremy Guest

    Hey, if your boss doesn't want to spring for Dreamweaver or FrontPage, you
    can always use Notepad. It will definitely not reformat any of your HTML.

    > thats beautiful. my boss would like bill Gate's #.
    >
    > "Jeremy" wrote:
    >
    > > This is a well-known and often complained-about problem in the current
    > > release of Visual Studio. The next release (due sometime next year) is
    > > supposed to fix it. For now, many of us simply do not use Visual Studio

    for
    > > the HTML layout portion of our work and instead rely on another

    specialized
    > > tool (Dreamweaver or FrontPage) for such tasks, while using Visual

    Studio
    > > primarily for the code-behind, debugging, and testing....
    > >

    > > "Lee Holsenbeck" <> wrote in

    message

    Jeremy, Jul 20, 2004