Re: how do i keep .net from re-formatting controls on grid layout

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?TGVlIEhvbHNlbmJlY2s=?=, Jul 20, 2004.

  1. thats beautiful. my boss would like bill Gate's #.

    =?Utf-8?B?TGVlIEhvbHNlbmJlY2s=?=, Jul 20, 2004

  2. Jeremy

    Jeremy Guest

    Hey, if your boss doesn't want to spring for Dreamweaver or FrontPage, you
    can always use Notepad. It will definitely not reformat any of your HTML.

    > thats beautiful. my boss would like bill Gate's #.
    >
    > "Jeremy" wrote:
    >
    > > This is a well-known and often complained-about problem in the current
    > > release of Visual Studio. The next release (due sometime next year) is
    > > supposed to fix it. For now, many of us simply do not use Visual Studio

    for
    > > the HTML layout portion of our work and instead rely on another

    specialized
    > > tool (Dreamweaver or FrontPage) for such tasks, while using Visual

    Studio
    > > primarily for the code-behind, debugging, and testing....
    > >

    > > "Lee Holsenbeck" <> wrote in

    message

    Jeremy, Jul 20, 2004