Re: How do I make form keep info?

Discussion in 'HTML' started by brucie, Jul 27, 2003.

  1. brucie

    brucie Guest

    In post <tUXUa.4095$2.webusenet.com>
    Brett said...

    > If a user clicks the submit button to a form and forgets to fill in
    > something, I display a message on the result page and ask them to click the
    > browser back button. Once they do, all of the information they filled in is
    > gone.

    instead of having a results page display the form again with the
    missing part highlighted. repopulate the form with the stuff already
    entered. keep doing that until you have everything you need and then
    continue onto the next step whatever it may be.

    --
    brucie a. blackford. 28/July/2003 08:40:20 am kilo.
    http://loser.brucies.com/

    brucie, Jul 27, 2003