Re: How is the CoffeeCup HTML Editor Program?

Discussion in 'HTML' started by richard, Nov 19, 2008.

  1. richard

    richard Guest

    On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 22:33:52 -0600, Cliff <HiJack-at-fidnet-dot-com>
    wrote:

    >I've been looking into getting a html editor. I've ran across the
    >CoffeeCup brand software. Their HTML Editor seems like it might be a
    >good step up from a text processor and not as expensive as Dream
    >Weaver.
    >
    >Does any one here have any experience with the CoffeeCup program?
    >
    >Cliff

    Try "Ace Html".
    It's free and has a ton of stuff in it.
    The built in viewer is based on IE.
    It will hold your working projects in tabs until you close them out.

    http://software.visicommedia.com/en/products/acehtmlfreeware/
    richard, Nov 19, 2008