Re: How organized forum with your domain?

Discussion in 'HTML' started by cwdjrxyz, Mar 2, 2013.

  1. cwdjrxyz

    cwdjrxyz Guest

    On Mar 1, 8:38 pm, SZEF psr <> wrote:
    > I have a couple domains and I'm wondering, how easy is to have also a
    > forum with domain.
    >
    > My server ishttp://www.atspace.com/but I can't find any info here!

    According to the atspace site you give, all of their pay plans have an
    installer for several extras including blogs and discussion boards.
    However the free service does not. Exactly how you add such services
    to your account on the server varies quite a bit. So you need to see
    if your host provides a manual describing details, or you need to
    contact your host. My host provides a free phpBB mentioned by another
    person responding to you, and it is a decent choice. You go to your
    account and click on the option to add the phpBB. Then you select from
    several options for how the phpBB is run. The largest task may be
    adding a data base for members.
    cwdjrxyz, Mar 2, 2013