Re: How to acknowledge a form was submitted

Discussion in 'HTML' started by RA, Aug 18, 2003.

  1. RA

    RA Guest

    The following syntax within your <form> ......</form> will work:

    <input type="hidden" name="redirect"
    value="http://www.yourpage.com/formsent.htm">

    with formsent.htm being the name of the page to be displayed after the
    submit button is pressed.

    RA, Aug 18, 2003

  2. RA

    Steve Pugh Guest

    "RA" <> wrote:

    >The following syntax within your <form> ......</form> will work:
    >
    ><input type="hidden" name="redirect"
    >value="http://www.yourpage.com/formsent.htm">
    >
    >with formsent.htm being the name of the page to be displayed after the
    >submit button is pressed.

    That _may_ work, it depends on whether the script handling the form
    submission on the server is looking for a field called redirect in
    order to do anything special. It certainly won't always work.

    Steve

    Steve Pugh <> <http://steve.pugh.net/>

    Steve Pugh, Aug 19, 2003