Re: How to apply CSS to entire application?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Kevin Spencer, Oct 14, 2003.

  1. Sure thing.

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP
    ..Net Developer
    http://www.takempis.com
    Big Things are made up of
    Lots of Little Things.

    Kevin Spencer, Oct 14, 2003

  2. Kevin Spencer

    Jerry III Guest

    If you want you can create a custom http handler that will add the link into
    your pages without the need for a custom tag but most of the time it's just
    not worth it (you have to parse the response to see where to put the tag and
    it will be difficult to create pages that are an exception and don't have
    the site wide style sheet).

    Jerry

    Jerry III, Oct 15, 2003