Re: How to avoid PEP8 'imported but unused'

Discussion in 'Python' started by Adam Jiang, May 5, 2013.

  1. Adam Jiang

    Adam Jiang Guest

    Thanks. It works very well.

    One more question. In this particular case it seems 'assert' should be
    safe as a workaround, doesn't it? 'assert' will check if the symbol
    is imported and not NULL. Is there side effect if I just applied this
    rule as a generic one.

    /Adam

    Adam Jiang, May 5, 2013