    -----Original Message-----
    From: python-list-bounces+chris.hornberger=
    [mailto:python-list-bounces+chris.hornberger=]On
    Behalf Of sj
    Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2004 1:25 AM
    Subject: How to batch download files from web page?

    I wish to download hundreds of files from the University of Iowa sound
    archive. Doing it manually would be a daunting task especially since the
    files are each a few mega bytes long. Is there a standard way of using
    Python for such a task? I have a fair amount of programming experiance but
    very little of it relates to networks.

    For those who are intrested the University of Iowa's sound archive may be
    found at http://theremin.music.uiowa.edu/MIS.html

    Thanks in advance
    Steven Jones

    Hornberger, Chris, May 12, 2004