Re: How to break out of an emacs lisp loop ?

Discussion in 'Python' started by thermate@india.com, Oct 23, 2007.

  1. Guest

    On Oct 23, 11:29 am, wrote:
    > (while (not (forward-char))
    > (if (looking-at "a") break )
    >
    > When I run this sexp, I get error at break. So break is wrong syntax.
    > But this is the way many C loops are written.
    >
    > while ((c=(getchar()) != EOF){ if (c=='a') break; }

    Here is a one/two liner that exactly does what you want with the same
    functions that you have and without any break and is actually readable
    like an english sentence

    (while (not (looking-at "a" ))
    (forward-char))

    =============

    Watch and spread the link of the movie below. The 911 truthers
    confront the VILE and EVIL RABID NEOCON ZIONIST Bastard
    Norman Podhoretz at Barnes & Noble.

    NYC Confronts Norman Podhoretz!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MBzLTjVMhY

    from the great site
    911blogger.com <--------------------------
    http://www.voxfux.com/features/bush_child_sex_coverup/franklin.htm
    <-----
    http://counterpunch.org/neumann04142007.html
    http://counterpunch.org/ross04182007.html
    www.911truth.org
    www.st911.org
    www.counterpunch.org
    www.countercurrents.org
    www.nkusa.org
    www.911blogger.org
    www.mujca.org
    http://home.att.net/~south.tower/911RussianSatellite1.htm
    Loose Change
    Terror Storm
    Alex Jones - www.infowars.com, www.prisonplanet.org
    The Bohemian Grove
    The arrest of Alex Jones by bush
    Republican Pedophilia - a distinguished record
    Monica Lewdinsky aka Bill Clintone
    Neocons, Scooter, Judith Miller, Thomas Friedman, Charles Krauthmer,
    Edward Bernays
    Benjamin Friedman speech
    Holocaust Victims Accuse the Zionists
    Moshe Katsa and his rapes
    Yank Bastards and their 911 HEINOUS CRIME
    , Oct 23, 2007