Re: how to compile python program to linux executable

Discussion in 'Python' started by sreekant, Jul 18, 2003.

  1. sreekant

    sreekant Guest

    Python being interpreted should not depend that much on os version etc.
    It ofcourse will depend on the python/wxpython/vtk versions themselves
    though, especially if you use some procedure/facility and that has been
    changed in the version your client has.

    I have distributed a gui program in the past and although it gave a few
    niggles [ I can't remember which ! ] it wasn't a major problem.

    YMMV
    sreekant

    sreekant, Jul 18, 2003