Re: How to connect to UNIX machine from windows box

Discussion in 'Python' started by Robert Kern, Aug 9, 2005.

  1. Robert Kern

    Robert Kern Guest

    Pooja Sharma wrote:
    > I want to connect to unix machine using ssh to run some commands .
    >
    > Is there any python module available that can be called in any other
    > python script.
    >
    > Reply asap. :)

    No, you don't get to demand that we reply ASAP. It's rude.

    But since I'm fundamentally a nice guy (if incredibly crotchety for my
    young age):

    http://www.lag.net/paramiko/

    --
    Robert Kern