Re: How to convert VHDL/ verilog code to layout?

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by Poly Diffusion, Feb 9, 2004.

  1. fogh <> wrote:
    > So, you were you given all those expensive cadence licenses to play with
    > while you don t know that... Please tell me who your employer is!

    A quick search shows the SAME question posted (separately) by BOKI to:
    sci.electronics.basics
    sci.electronics.cad
    comp.cad.cadence

    This same pattern of posting the SAME posting SEPARATELY to multiple
    newsgroups is repeated, time and time again, by BOKI, e.g.:
    sci.electronics.design SUBJECT: Why Sigma-Delta modulator?
    sci.electronics.basics SUBJECT: Why Sigma-Delta modulator?

    The repeat questions to multiple groups seem to be cut and pasted.
    Mostly it's analog stuff (besides the personal stuff) that BOKI posts.
    Yet, even Calibre questions are posted to comp.cad.cadence:
    comp.cad.cadence
    sci.electronics.cad
    Again, both with the SAME subject line:
    SUBJECT: Calibre Error: Enviroment variable MGC_HOME is not set

    Many posts by BOKI are in an Asian font (I suspect Chinese), e.g.:
    Subject: 離台北火車站400公尺
    16F套 房出租
    Newsgroups: tw.bbs.forsale.house

    Some posts by BOKI seem to trend somewhat like this one:
    From: boki ()
    Subject: need 1ns three input nand gate example
    Newsgroups: comp.lang.vhdl
    Date: 2003-03-02 10:39:01 PST

    Could you give me some example for these:
    (1) 1ns three input NAND gate
    (2) 1ns XOR
    I am new to VHDL.
    Thanks.
    Boki.

    Message 2 in thread
    From: Theron Hicks (Terry) ()
    Subject: Re: need 1ns three input nand gate example
    Newsgroups: comp.lang.vhdl
    Date: 2003-03-02 19:05:05 PST

    Boki,
    Get a clue! DO YOUR OWN HOMEWORK!!!!! Who is the proffessor for
    your class? Can you give me his E-Mail? No!!
    Then no homework answers in this newsgroup!!
    Theron

    Everything stated here is a matter of public record.
    Polly
    Poly Diffusion, Feb 9, 2004

  2. Poly Diffusion

    gennari Guest

    Polly,
    Don't you have anything better to do with your time? If you don't like
    Boki's postings then just don't read them.

    Frank

    "Poly Diffusion" <> wrote in message
    > fogh <> wrote:
    > > So, you were you given all those expensive cadence licenses to play with
    > > while you don t know that... Please tell me who your employer is!

    > A quick search shows the SAME question posted (separately) by BOKI to:
    > sci.electronics.basics
    > sci.electronics.cad
    > comp.cad.cadence
    >
    > This same pattern of posting the SAME posting SEPARATELY to multiple
    > newsgroups is repeated, time and time again, by BOKI, e.g.:
    > sci.electronics.design SUBJECT: Why Sigma-Delta modulator?
    > sci.electronics.basics SUBJECT: Why Sigma-Delta modulator?
    >
    > The repeat questions to multiple groups seem to be cut and pasted.
    > Mostly it's analog stuff (besides the personal stuff) that BOKI posts.
    > Yet, even Calibre questions are posted to comp.cad.cadence:
    > comp.cad.cadence
    > sci.electronics.cad
    > Again, both with the SAME subject line:
    > SUBJECT: Calibre Error: Enviroment variable MGC_HOME is not set
    >
    > Many posts by BOKI are in an Asian font (I suspect Chinese), e.g.:

    離台北火車站400公尺

    gennari, Feb 9, 2004

  3. Poly Diffusion

    boki Guest

    (Poly Diffusion) wrote in message news:<>...
    > fogh <> wrote:
    > > So, you were you given all those expensive cadence licenses to play with
    > > while you don t know that... Please tell me who your employer is!

    > A quick search shows the SAME question posted (separately) by BOKI to:
    > sci.electronics.basics
    > sci.electronics.cad
    > comp.cad.cadence
    >
    > This same pattern of posting the SAME posting SEPARATELY to multiple
    > newsgroups is repeated, time and time again, by BOKI, e.g.:
    > sci.electronics.design SUBJECT: Why Sigma-Delta modulator?
    > sci.electronics.basics SUBJECT: Why Sigma-Delta modulator?
    >
    > The repeat questions to multiple groups seem to be cut and pasted.
    > Mostly it's analog stuff (besides the personal stuff) that BOKI posts.
    > Yet, even Calibre questions are posted to comp.cad.cadence:
    > comp.cad.cadence
    > sci.electronics.cad
    > Again, both with the SAME subject line:
    > SUBJECT: Calibre Error: Enviroment variable MGC_HOME is not set
    >
    > Many posts by BOKI are in an Asian font (I suspect Chinese), e.g.:
    > Subject: 離台北火車站400公尺
    > 16F套 房出租
    > Newsgroups: tw.bbs.forsale.house
    >
    > Some posts by BOKI seem to trend somewhat like this one:
    > From: boki ()
    > Subject: need 1ns three input nand gate example
    > Newsgroups: comp.lang.vhdl
    > Date: 2003-03-02 10:39:01 PST
    >
    > Could you give me some example for these:
    > (1) 1ns three input NAND gate
    > (2) 1ns XOR
    > I am new to VHDL.
    > Thanks.
    > Boki.
    >
    > Message 2 in thread
    > From: Theron Hicks (Terry) ()
    > Subject: Re: need 1ns three input nand gate example
    > Newsgroups: comp.lang.vhdl
    > Date: 2003-03-02 19:05:05 PST
    >
    > Boki,
    > Get a clue! DO YOUR OWN HOMEWORK!!!!! Who is the proffessor for
    > your class? Can you give me his E-Mail? No!!
    > Then no homework answers in this newsgroup!!
    > Theron
    >
    > Everything stated here is a matter of public record.
    > Polly

    So? What's the problem with you? Any question?
    I am not IC design student before, I learn it by myself, can't I?

    If any question, please Email me, or don't waste any public resource,
    thank you very much.

    Boki.
    boki, Feb 9, 2004