Re: How to create a simple program

Discussion in 'C++' started by Saeed Amrollahi, Nov 6, 2012.

  1. On Tuesday, November 6, 2012 7:02:02 AM UTC+3:30, simmontoffle wrote:
    > I want to create a simple program that show variation of % in every week between to 2 number from 1 to 1000. E.g. if i can differentiate 10, 120 for first week and 20, 230 for next week then variation in % between 2 weeks?
    >

    > Thanks,
    >
    > Furnicons.com

    On Tuesday, November 6, 2012 7:02:02 AM UTC+3:30, simmontoffle wrote:
    > I want to create a simple program that show variation of % in every week between to 2 number from 1 to 1000. E.g. if i can differentiate 10, 120 for first week and 20, 230 for next week then variation in % between 2 weeks?
    >

    > Thanks,
    >
    > Furnicons.com

    Hi
    If I understand the problem correctly, you have a pair
    of numbers (for example the lowest and highest temperature for
    each week) and you like to know the variation between 2
    lowest and 2 highest in a couple of weeks. Right?
    It's really easy. Please first try to write a code snippet,
    then post your program.

    Good luck,
    -- Saeed Amrollahi Boyouki
    Saeed Amrollahi, Nov 6, 2012