    Michal A. Valasek, Altair Communications, http://www.altaircom.net
    Please do not reply to this e-mail, for contact see http://www.rider.cz
    Keeping Freedom safe from Democracy

    Michal A. Valasek, Aug 9, 2003

  2. Michal A. Valasek

    Don Chen Guest

    Hi Michal,
    Thank you for the reply. Sounds like client certificates
    is what I should be looking into. May I bother you for a
    couple pointers to help me get started? I'd be much more
    appreciative if you could also let me know how they work
    and if they can be easily stolen from one computer to
    another.

    Don

    should be good enough

    Don Chen, Aug 9, 2003