Re: how to develop an asp.net application to lock web-site to a particular computer?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by MS News \(MS ILM\), Aug 9, 2003.

  1. No the perfect solution but give access to specific IPs only
    I know someone can change their IP and still access the resource.
    what about specific IP and authentication combined
    Not the perfect solution.

    MS News \(MS ILM\), Aug 9, 2003