Re: How to disable right click mouse??

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Kevin Spencer, Jul 24, 2003.

  1. Forget it. That doesn't stop anyone from anything, and it marks your site as
    being designed by an amateur, as well as driving people away. A browser
    downloads files. If you see the image in the page, it is already downloaded
    to your machine. And there are about 10 different ways to get to it. The
    best thing you can do is to use a digital watermark in your images, which
    doesn't prevent them from being copied, but enables you to track them to a
    certain extent. Check out the following web site:

    http://www.digimarc.com/

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer