Re: How to display Header Text Vertically in Datagrid.

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by bruce barker, Jan 11, 2007.

  1. bruce barker

    bruce barker Guest

    a vertical header:

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Jan 11, 2007

  2. Hi Bruce thanks for the reply, I am not sure as to what you meant by Vertical
    header. could you ellaborate with the syntax of the same .

    However I managed to display it vertically by setting the column style to
    tb-rl which did the trick but it works only in IE . so if you have any better
    suggestion pleaset let me know
    Thanks
    Ramesh Babu Veeramani

    =?Utf-8?B?UkFNRVNIIEJBQlUgVkVFUkFNQU5JIChSQU1CQUIp, Jan 11, 2007