Re: How to do graphics programming in C++?

Discussion in 'C++' started by 217.82.61.148 [Elmar], Jul 24, 2003.

  1. > I bought Deitel's C++ book. Inside the book the authors don't tell us
    > how to do graphics programming. Neither do I know anything about
    > creating nice graphics user interface like in Java from the book. Any
    > good source or web?

    Standard C++ does not support any graphics programming anyway.
    You require 3rd party library. Great solution is the Qt - packages from Norwegian Trolltech company. Library supports Win and Linux plattform. The library is free for non-commercial use and can be downloaded from www.trolltech.com.

    Elmar

    Linux Programmer's Site
    217.82.61.148 [Elmar], Jul 24, 2003