Re: How to execute commands on a windows machine from a Linux machine

Discussion in 'Python' started by Andrew Berg, Oct 4, 2012.

  1. Andrew Berg

    Andrew Berg Guest

    On 2012.10.04 00:13, Shambhu Rajak wrote:
    > Here i have two questions,
    >
    > 1. I want to write a framework for Linux machine that can execute
    > commands on windows machine:
    >
    > How to create a persistent shell between Linux and Windows machine.
    >
    > 2. I require to extract windows disk management features, for eg:
    > Number of drives on that windows machine ,
    >
    > volume size of the machine, to create a partition, all these storage
    > stuffs. I want to achieve all these features of windows machine, from linux.

    If you must use Python, there are execnet and RPyC, which will allow you
    to execute Python code remotely. Otherwise, there is Copssh, which has
    an SSH server that runs on Windows.

    http://codespeak.net/execnet/
    http://rpyc.sourceforge.net/
    https://www.itefix.no/i2/copssh
    --
    CPython 3.3.0 | Windows NT 6.1.7601.17835

    Andrew Berg, Oct 4, 2012