Re: How to force a thread return

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Kumar Gaurav Khanna [.NET MVP], Aug 22, 2003.

  1. Hi!

    Consider invoking this method in a seperately spawned thread. This will
    prevent the blocking in the main thread and you can control the life of the
    spawned thread too.

    Regards,
    Kumar Gaurav Khanna

    ----------
    Microsoft MVP - .NET, MCSE Windows 2000/NT4, MCP+I
    WinToolZone - Spelunking Microsoft Technologies
    http://www.wintoolzone.com/
    OpSupport - Spelunking Rotor
    http://opsupport.sscli.net/

    "wolf" <> wrote in message
    > There is a method which will run for a long time if invoke it in my

    thread.
    > The thread method Abort, Interrupt and Join can not stop this thread if

    the

    Kumar Gaurav Khanna [.NET MVP], Aug 22, 2003