Re: How to get the list of all my open file(descriptor)s and locks?

Discussion in 'Python' started by Ismael Farfán, Sep 19, 2012.

  1. 2012/9/19 Ian Kelly <>:
    > On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 2:36 PM, Ismael Farfán <>wrote:
    >> It seems like I can use os.fstat to find out if a fd exists and also
    >> get it's type and mode (I'm getting some pipes too : )

    > Sure, because files and pipes both use the file descriptor
    > abstraction. If your process does any networking, you'll find sockets
    > in there as well.

    Seems like things will get interesting :D

    Ismael

    --
    Do not let me induce you to satisfy my curiosity, from an expectation,
    that I shall gratify yours. What I may judge proper to conceal, does

    Ismael Farfán, Sep 19, 2012