Re: How to Implement these bitstring methods????

Discussion in 'C++' started by Rolf Magnus, Aug 20, 2003.

  1. Rolf Magnus

    Rolf Magnus Guest

    joesoap wrote:

    > Hey:)
    >
    > I hope somebody can help me out here. I study computer science and
    > this is our next assignment:)... We have to implement a BitString
    > class....

    What's a "BitString"?

    > the header files defines all the methos and operators we have
    > to implement!!! We then have a test file called assignment2.C.
    >
    > Ie been trying to get this to work...can anybody help me out...How
    > must I compile these threee files and how do I implement some of these
    > methods!!!

    What methods? You didn't show any.

    > Any help will be much appreciated!!1:)) PLEASE
    > joesoap

    Posting the exact same question twice is unlikely to result in more
    help.
    We don't solve homework assignments here, but if you have a specific
    problem with the C++ programming language, you're welcome to show us
    what you have so far and tell us what exactly happens and what you
    expected to happen instead. Then you have a very good chance to get a
    competent and helpful answer.
    Oh, and comp.lang.c++ doesn't deal with the usage of your compiling
    toolchain, since that is specific to the compiler and other tools
    you're using. If you can't find out from the manual, you should ask in
    a newsgroup dedicated to those tools.

    Rolf Magnus, Aug 20, 2003

  2. Rolf Magnus

    Agent Mulder Guest

    RM> Posting the exact same question twice is
    RM> unlikely to result in more help.

    He added a question mark in the subject line

    -X

    Agent Mulder, Aug 20, 2003