Re: How to make a dynamic background gradient?

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Jeff Bowman, Jun 23, 2003.

  1. Jeff Bowman

    Jeff Bowman Guest

    OK, got it!

    I liked the tip so much I even made it resize with the browser:

    http://rightstonome.com/

    Thanks again, Richard :)

    --
    mail2 jbowman at intexx daught com

    Jeff Bowman, Jun 23, 2003

  2. In article <>,
    says...
    > OK, got it!
    >
    > I liked the tip so much I even made it resize with the browser:
    >
    > http://rightstonome.com/

    For most purposes the straightforward approach of:

    http://porjes.com/rainbow.html

    is faster & better (and won't cause problems in any browser).

    Jacqui or (maybe) Pete, Jun 25, 2003

  3. Jeff Bowman

    Jeff Bowman Guest

    > For most purposes the straightforward approach of:
    >
    > http://porjes.com/rainbow.html
    >
    > is faster & better (and won't cause problems in any browser).

    Hm, I tried that out & unfortunately the gradient isn't dynamic with the size of its container.

    --
    mail2 jbowman at intexx daught com

    Jeff Bowman, Jun 28, 2003