Re: How to make a web page on CD or DVD?

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Hot-Text, Jan 25, 2012.

  1. Hot-Text

    Hot-Text Guest

    "Mr Bean" <> wrote in message news:...

    > What I want to do - make the web page available for d/load as .iso
    > file, burn CD and that CD would start autmatically if inserted into
    > CD/DVD drive.
    >
    > If Autostart is not selected, how index.html can be executed to start
    > the web page from CD.
    >
    > Link to any tutorial would be great. For some reason I can't formulated
    > the right question and I'm getting all sorts of stuff except what I
    > really want.

    MicroWeb

    MicroWeb allows you to create a working web site on a CD-ROM.
    Using a web browser, a user can run cgi programs as well as view html files on the CD-ROM.
    To view the website the end user only has to run the microweb.exe program on the CD-more...
    ROM, there is nothing to configure.

    @ < http://indigostar.com/ >