Re: How to make IntelliSense work with WTL 8 classes

Discussion in 'C++' started by jacob navia, Jul 7, 2008.

  1. jacob navia

    jacob navia Guest

    Robot wrote:

    > Hi all,
    >
    > My IntelliSense in VS2005 hasn't been working with WTL 8 classes.
    >
    > The project compiles fine but whenever I type SomeWTLClass. or
    > SomeWTLClass-> it does not work.
    >
    > The status bar changes to:
    > IntelliSense: 'Type of expression to the left of . or -> is not class,
    > struct, or union' (see 'Troubleshooting Intellisense in C++ Projects'
    > for further help).
    >

    > What to do?

    After pondering your question for several sleepless nights I think that
    reading "Troubleshooting Intellisense in C++ Projects" would be a good
    place to start isn't it???

    --
    jacob navia
    jacob at jacob point remcomp point fr