Re: How to open a website using vb6.0 or vb.net

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Scott M., Mar 8, 2010.

  1. Scott M.

    Scott M. Guest

    "shadow-monster via DotNetMonster.com" <u58543@uwe> wrote in message
    > shadow-monster wrote:
    >>Good Day,
    >>
    >>I'm new to visual basic. I just want to create a program that will check
    >>my
    >>desired website every 30 mins. Can someone teach me how. I have a vb6.0
    >>and
    >>vb.net 2003. Thanks much

    > shadow-monster wrote:
    >>Good Day,
    >>
    >>I'm new to visual basic. I just want to create a program that will check
    >>my
    >>desired website every 30 mins. Can someone teach me how. I have a vb6.0
    >>and
    >>vb.net 2003. Thanks much

    Visual Basic 6.0 isn't, in any way, going to help you do anything relating
    to .NET code.

    What do you mean by "check" your desired website? What, exactly do you want
    to do?

    -Scott
    Scott M., Mar 8, 2010