Re: How to open a website using vb6.0 or vb.net

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by sloan, Mar 8, 2010.

  1. sloan

    sloan Guest

    My opinion #1 Don't use VB6. Take your VB6 CD's and throw them in the
    Trash.

    My opinion #2 Get a free version of VB.NET Express Edition. 2008 would be
    the preferred version (in my opinion), VS2010 is just around the corner.
    (Not sure about the Express Editions of 2010 at this point).

    You can look at this concept (since you're original post was somewhat
    deficient of details)
    http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source...VB.NET&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&fp=3d121c88310e67e3

    sloan, Mar 8, 2010