Re: How to parse DOM elements from a string?

Discussion in 'XML' started by sukerwww, Aug 25, 2004.

  1. sukerwww

    sukerwww Guest

    I'm a green hand in using Xerces-C++ to parse XML files. Now I
    encountered the problem of how to parse a string (or char[]) to build
    up a DOM tree using DOMBuilder class of Xerces-C++ 2.5 library. It
    seems that I must use the

    DOMDocument* parse (const DOMInputSource &source);

    method of DOMBuilder to finish the task. But I am still puzzled by how
    to make a DOMInputSource object and how to attach the string(or char[])
    to it.

    Give me a hand, please. Thank you very much!

    --
    sukerwww
    sukerwww, Aug 25, 2004