Re: How to pass FILE *

Discussion in 'Python' started by xDog Walker, Sep 29, 2012.

  1. xDog Walker

    xDog Walker Guest

    On Friday 2012 September 28 21:27, you wrote:
    > A tiny bit of googling suggests the following approach:
    > http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3794309/python-ctypes-python-file-object
    >-c-file/3794401#3794401

    Thanks for your response.

    My "tiny bit of Googling" brought no joy but I did try successfully the same
    method suggested by Alex Martelli: use libc's fdopen to get a FILE * for
    ctypes. I would have posted a reply to my own post but it didn't show up.

    --
    Yonder nor sorghum stenches shut ladle gulls stopper torque wet
    strainers.
    xDog Walker, Sep 29, 2012