Re: How to refrence html objec t from aspx form

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Kevin Spencer, Jun 30, 2003.

  1. Add a runat="server" and id attribute to it. It also needs a CodeBehind
    reference. If you are using VS.Net, you can right-click it in the Designer,
    and select "run as server control" from the context menu, and all of this
    will be done for you.

    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft FrontPage MVP