Re: How to set default to TRUE: Overrides Function OnBubbleEvent(ByVal source As Object, ByVal args

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by David Waz..., Jul 4, 2003.

  1. David Waz...

    David Waz... Guest

    If I understand your question, you want the default returned value of your
    function to be true, then test for specific cases that would return false.
    If so:

    Overrides Function... OnBubbleEvent...

    OnBubbleEvent=True ' your default value
    If condition1 then return False
    If condition2 then return false
    If condition3 then OnBubbleEvent=false ' another way of setting
    the function value
    etc...

    Return False ' can be true or false, depending on the balance
    of your logic
    End Function

    David Waz..., Jul 4, 2003