Re : how to show simulation at web

Discussion in 'Python' started by Titi Anggono, Jun 7, 2005.

  1. Titi Anggono

    Titi Anggono Guest

    Here is my code in cgi.
    =============================
    #!/usr/bin/python

    print "Content-Type:text/plain\n\n"

    # python code here (create a simulation or graphics)

    The python code is ok when I run it in executable file
    ..py.

    Friend told me to change the default header in
    httpd.conf from text/plain to
    application/octet-stream. But, still doesn't work.

    thanks

    Kern wrote:
    >First, read this:
    >
    >http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
    >
    >Then, come back and give us some substantive
    >information about your
    >problem. A small example of code that you think

    should >work, but

    Hallo wrote:
    > hi all,
    >
    > I have tried making a simulation with python. I want

    it to be shown at
    > a web. It is ok when I run it. so, I decided using

    cgi. but, when I try
    > it using a web browser it doesn't work.
    >
    > Is it problem in the header or something else ?
    >
    > If there are any suggestions about this problem, I

    will be very happy.

    http://mail.yahoo.com
    Titi Anggono, Jun 7, 2005