Re: How to spawn new Browser windows?

Discussion in 'HTML' started by e n | c k m a, Aug 19, 2003.

  1. >
    > I am trying to figure this out and having no luck...
    >
    > I am building a site with Word XP and Script Editor (ewww.. I know) and

    > am a n00b.
    >
    > I want to spawn a browser to load some background music, so the main

    window
    > is unencumbered. Can anyone please point me in the right direction?
    >
    > Thx

    a) Please don't write web pages in Microsoft products (except maybe
    Notepad)... at least learn properly or use something like Dreamweaver until
    you figure out HTML.

    b) Please don't use background music... people like me hate it on web
    sites... they disturb the music I'm listening to in Winamp.

    c) Don't spawn new browser windows...

    Nick.
    e n | c k m a, Aug 19, 2003