Re: How to store and display chinese in a web form?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by John Toop, Jul 21, 2003.

  1. John Toop

    John Toop Guest

    Hi Zhou,

    Is the field a unicode type? are you using the IME to input the chinese?
    Unicode types are "ntext" or "nvarchar".
    HTH

    ??

    I've had no problems entering chinese characters into tables and displaying
    them in my browser. I didn't need to change the encoding

    John Toop, Jul 21, 2003