Re: HOW TO UPDATE NEWS ARTICLES ON WEBSITE?

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Tom, Apr 1, 2004.

  1. Tom

    Tom Guest

    The easy way to add info to a web page is with BLOGGER.COM It's like
    having a diary. Go there and ask them about the program.

    You don't have to program, just write your dailies and email
    it to the site. They take it from there.
    You can do a search for BLOG sites and ask the web master what
    they think of the blog.
    Tpm

    Tom, Apr 1, 2004

  2. Tom

    Keeper Guest

    eww wtf .. a bloger? no way.. they crteat one long page of info... after a
    month it'll take a week to load ion 56K. Dynamics.... dynamics
    "Tom" <> wrote in message
    > The easy way to add info to a web page is with BLOGGER.COM It's like
    > having a diary. Go there and ask them about the program.
    >
    > You don't have to program, just write your dailies and email
    > it to the site. They take it from there.
    > You can do a search for BLOG sites and ask the web master what
    > they think of the blog.
    > Tpm
    >
    > On 30 Mar 2004 23:36:07 -0800, (barb28) wrote:
    >
    > >Hello, I have a kind of theoretical question.
    > >Let's say you have a newsletter/website, and every
    > >day you add the latest news or whatever.
    > >
    > >How do you update this, without having to change
    > >every link by hand? Many years ago, our crafts club
    > >had a website and every time we updated it, we had
    > >to go through by hand and change page1.html page2.html
    > >etc.
    > >
    > >Has this gotten any easier over the years? Any comments
    > >appreciated!

    ---

    Keeper, Apr 27, 2004