Re: HOW TO UPDATE NEWS ARTICLES ON WEBSITE?

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Keeper, Apr 27, 2004.

  1. Keeper

    Keeper Guest

    yup.

    welcome to the world of dynamicly produced HTML, via CGI_perl.
    It works with a data base. and a sever with perl interpreters.. there is
    lots of info on the net about CGI.. look it up

    Later,
    Keeper

    "barb28" <> wrote in message
    > Hello, I have a kind of theoretical question.
    > Let's say you have a newsletter/website, and every
    > day you add the latest news or whatever.
    >
    > How do you update this, without having to change
    > every link by hand? Many years ago, our crafts club
    > had a website and every time we updated it, we had
    > to go through by hand and change page1.html page2.html
    > etc.
    >
    > Has this gotten any easier over the years? Any comments
    > appreciated!

    ---
    Keeper, Apr 27, 2004