Re: How to use "while" within the command in -c option of python?

Discussion in 'Python' started by Herman, Oct 13, 2012.

  1. Herman

    Herman Guest

    I was just trying to do in a shell to quickly monitor a file. Imagine
    instead of printing hello, it is "os.system("cat somefile")", etc.
    Look like it works if i press an enter after the "import xxx". Thanks.

    Herman, Oct 13, 2012