Re: HowTo get application-root-virtual-directory

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Peter Row, Jan 28, 2004.

  1. Peter Row

    Peter Row Guest

    Hi,

    In order to get the part /myNewApp I believe you use:
    Request.ServerVariables("PATH_INFO")

    Well any way to get any of that kind URL info you use one of the
    Request.ServerVariables("")

    Regards,
    Peter

    Peter Row, Jan 28, 2004